Become a WRS Sponsor
2020 Weekly Race Series Sponsorship Information
WEEKLY SUMMER RACES Now starting our 19th season, the “WRS” takes place every Wednesday night from May into August and alternates between venues in the Heber Valley and Sundance Mountain Resort in Utah. This community race program is designed to allow riders a chance to test their biking skills and interests in a fun and casual environment. Average weekly participation is around 100 participants who compete in various categories. Participants range in age from 3 (in our kid’s races) on up, and travel from surrounding counties to race on marked courses.
Each race concludes with a prize drawing hosted by our various sponsors. Regardless of race finish, everyone has the same chance to walk away with a great prize. We also run a season Point Series Competition which allows riders to accumulate points throughout the race season for a chance to claim a spot on the podium at our last race and finale raffle drawing. All of the prizes and awards are made possible by the generous donations of sponsors throughout the year, and have been an integral part of making these races so great to participate in.
In addition to the Sponsorship Levels listed below, businesses can select from the following sponsorship opportunities:
- Main Race Sponsor - Select a certain venue on a specific date. Title, Gold, and Platinum level sponsors can choose this option providing cash or in-kind prizes for the weekly prize drawing.
- Season Sponsor - Title, Gold, and Platinum level sponsors can choose this option by providing cash or in-kind donations to be used for prizes throughout the season, or finale drawing.
- Race Plate Sponsor - This option is reserved for a title level sponsorship of cash donation. Sponsor will be on every race plate for current season.
- Point Series Sponsor - All sponsorship levels can provide cash donations for the point series competition winners.
- Year End Sponsor - All sponsorship levels can participate here by providing prizes for the year end finale prize drawing.
- Weekly Co-Sponsor - All sponsorship levels can participate here by providing supplemental prizes for a specific week’s race.
- Kid’s Race Sponsor - All sponsorship levels can provide donations for any of our 2020 kid’s races.
- Grill Sponsor – All sponsorship levels can provide cash donations for our post-race BBQ at certain venues.
- Title - Cash or wholesale value donations of $2000 or more. Includes: *2 full season entries for the 2020 season; Title level prominence for organization logo and link included on our web site, t-shirts, and in race series emails and other communications. Cash donations going toward a Heber Valley event qualify the company or individual to two bikes at wholesale pricing from Euclid Outdoors during 2020.
- Platinum - Cash or wholesale value donations of $500 or more. Includes: *10 free races for the 2020 season; Platinum level prominence for organization logo and link included on our web site, t-shirts, and in race series emails and other communications. *Up to 10 free entries for employees the night of a company’s specific race. Cash donations going toward a Heber Valley event qualify the company or individual to one bike at wholesale pricing from Euclid Outdoors during 2020.
- Gold - Cash or wholesale value donations of $250 - $499. Includes: *5 free races for the 2020 season, Gold level prominence for organization logo and link listed on our web site and t-shirt; mentioned in weekly emails distributed to race participants.
- Silver - Cash or wholesale value donations of $75 - $249. Includes: Organization name with associated link listed on web site and t-shirt; mentioned in weekly emails distributed to race participants.
- Bronze - Cash or wholesale value donations of $25 - $74. Includes: Organization name listed on web site and in sponsor week emails distributed to race participants.
HOW TO BECOME A SPONSOR
Sponsorship dates are available on a first-come-first-served basis. If needed, we can arrange to pick up sponsorship products and donations from your establishment, or donations and items can be sent to:
Weekly Race Series
P.O. Box 969
3093 West South Hwy. 189
Charleston, UT 84032
We would like to have all prizes and/or donations in by April 6, 2020. Please make out any checks to “Euclid Outdoors”.
For promotion purposes (t-shirt, race flyer, and other printing) sponsorship commitments must be firmed up by no later than Monday, MARCH 23, 2020. We are happy to accept additional sponsors after this date, but logos and other information may not be included in some promotional material.
For more information or questions please contact:
Lana Nelson, Sponsorship Manager
Josey Apostol or Mark Nelson, Race Directors
(435) 654-1392 – firstname.lastname@example.org
* A season number plate is necessary to participate in the Points Series Competition and to qualify for the season finale drawing. Season number plates can be purchased for a one-time fee of $5 per person at either venue, or online. We have over 500 subscribers to our Weekly newsletter.