On-site registration or racer check-in for XC and XCB races is from 5:30 p.m. to 6:20 p.m. at each venue with racing starting promptly at 6:30 p.m. Please try to arrive early so we can start the races in a timely manner.
Kids races start at 5:30 p.m. on the designated days, and will run prior to the XC or XCB events. A release form must be filled out for each kid participating in the kids races. We will be on site with release forms starting at 5:00 p.m.
- Season number plate: One time $5 fee
- Each race (XC) – Other than Mountain Biathlon: $17 ($20 on-site registration, or $15 for HS/DEVO riders)
- Mountain Biathlon race (XCB): $25 ($30 on-site registration)
- No Additional Fees at Online Checkout for Registration or # Plates
- Kid’s races are free of charge
- (Kids races are roughly 10-30 minutes long. No awards are given, and they aren’t entered into the raffle. This is a just for fun event to give the kids some experience.)
At EUCLID, Soldier Hollow, Sorensen Trails, & Wolf Creek Ranch, payments may be made by Cash, Check, Credit Card, or VENMO, make checks payable to “Euclid Outdoors.”
At Sundance payments can be made by Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
- Click here for the EUCLID release form (1 time per season)
- Click here for the Eagle Mtn. release form (1 time per season)
- Click here for the Sorensen Trails release form (1 time per season)
- Click here for the WRS Wolf Creek Ranch release form, fill out the official WCR form here (both are needed, 1 time per season)
- The Sundance release can be filled out online, and they will look it up at registration to confirm that you have filled it out (1 time per season)